Fading Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Heart

*~Do not go where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail..~*

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering about London

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Number of posts : 232
Health :
Wandering about London - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wandering about London - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Race : Elf
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Character
Pregancy Status: Not pregnant
Children: none
Relationship Status: Single IRL-taken

Wandering about London - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:34 pm

"You're referring to your friend aren't you?" she asked looking at him noticing he seemed deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefideliuscharm7.niceboard.com
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Number of posts : 131
Health :
Wandering about London - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Wandering about London - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Race : Vampire
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Character
Pregancy Status: N/A
Children: None
Relationship Status: Single

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:36 pm

Sammael sighed, "Unfortunately, yes. I don't blame him for the way he is. He had a bad past involving humans, and he takes that anger out on his victims. He needs to hunt, not just for food, but for himself." He smiled, "But i love him, so i will always be by his side."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :
Wandering about London - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wandering about London - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:41 pm

"I understand." she said sighing, "I've had my fare share of run in's with nasty humans." She thought about the dealings she had when a human found out that she was an elf, "I stand by those I care about as well...I don't have family so my friends are all I have."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :
Wandering about London - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Wandering about London - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:45 pm

Sammael nodded, "Yes, it's the same for me. Friends are all i've got, but unfortunately i don't have many of them." He sighed, "I have always been a bit of an outcast, because i fed from animals and not humans. But i'm hoping, now that i have stopped that, i will make some more."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:47 pm

"I don't have many friends either." she replied, "They all say I'm too much like a human for them to like me." she laughed, "I don't see why they would think that."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:49 pm

Sammael chuckled, "Oh it is so silly how they section people. They say we aren't "good enough" for them, or how we are "different" to them. It is so stupid and petty!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:53 pm

She laughed, "It is, so ridiculous!" she turned to look at him, "I can't stand how they do it...They think they're so much better when infact, they're exactly the same."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:56 pm

Sammael nodded in understanding, "Yes, they do. But there will always be people who think they are above everyone else." He sighed but shrugged and place a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:22 pm

She smiled sweetly, "If I wanted to be like them I'd be back in Meria right now, and not exploring the human world." she said brightly.
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:19 pm

Sammael chuckled, "Yes, that is true. I'm sure they highly disapprove of you wandering about the streets of the human world."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:47 pm

"And even more so that I'm wondering the human streets and holding a conversation with a vampire." she laughed, "My grandmother is probably rolling in her grave as we speak."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:00 pm

Sammael chuckled, "Well i think we've established that i'm not going to do anything now! So i would say we are reasonably safe." He smiled, "famous last words!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:34 pm

Christabelle laughed, "That wasn't what I mean. My grandmother had an extreme hate for vampires." She looked at him and smiled, "Famous last words for who is the question now isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:34 pm

Sammael chuckled, "I guess so. Well you never know, a werewolf might spring up out of the bush, or another vampire, or something. You have to think of the possiblities, and then make sure you never let your guard down." He smiled, and caught a butterfly which was just flying past his head, wiping his arm into and out of the sunlight in seconds, his eyes never leaving her face. He looked down and opened his hand, letting the slightly disgruntled butterfly free.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:26 pm

"Guess thats true as well." she said returning the smile, "But I'd rather look at the brighter side of things I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:36 pm

Sammael smiled, "But if you always look on the bright side of things, then when the dark side comes, its like a slap in the face. If you always think of both sides, it isn't such a shock to the system if something goes wrong."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:58 pm

"Well I look at the brighter side of things but I try to prepare for the darker side." she said smiling, "That way I won't be surprised by anything."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:04 pm

Sammael chuckled, "Yeah, it's the same for me! You have to be prepared for everything to go wrong. Sometimes, though, when so many things have gone wrong, you turn blind to the bright side."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:20 pm

Christabelle smiled, "I was always told that even in complete darkness if you see a tiny speck of light, then there is still hope. I think thats why I'm the way I am."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:11 pm

Sammael laughed, "I guess. I've just learned not to get your hopes up! Have you ever been somewhere so dark that you can't see your hand infront of your face, even with heighten senses? Where's the glimmer of light then?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:13 pm

Christabelle sighed, "I guess thats when you have to look in yourself for it." she said the smile returning to her face, "Otherwise there wouldn't be any hope would there?"
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:27 pm

Sammael smiled, "I guess that's true. It's funny, humans think we are cold-hearted monsters, but we have the same problems as them."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:29 pm

"Everyone has problems." she said looking at him, "Some of us just don't let them be known...Some would rather be considered monsters than to let others know that they share the same phlight."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:34 pm

Sammael looked away, "Like Saku." He sighed, "I've tried, but he doesn't often talk about his past. He much older than me, you know he was turned when he was only 6 months old? He was left by his parents outside Bel'Nir, someone found him and when he was just old enough, they turned him. How can someone do that to a 6 month old child? That is monsterous."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:43 pm

"For some the past is rather hard to let go." she said sighing, "I can't believe that some people are that heartless. To leave their child and then him getting turned like that...Its terrible." She looked like she was in thought, "I thought once you were turned you couldn't age anymore." she said curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering about London
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fading Heart :: Cities :: London-
Jump to: