Fading Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Heart

*~Do not go where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail..~*

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering about London

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Number of posts : 232
Health :
Wandering about London - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wandering about London - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Race : Elf
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Character
Pregancy Status: Not pregnant
Children: none
Relationship Status: Single IRL-taken

Wandering about London - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:23 pm

"I hope I'm not here when that day comes." she said noticing the hint of evil in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefideliuscharm7.niceboard.com
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Number of posts : 131
Health :
Wandering about London - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Wandering about London - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Race : Vampire
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Character
Pregancy Status: N/A
Children: None
Relationship Status: Single

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:25 pm

Sammael laughed, "Mmmm, but wouldn't you join alliances with us? Maybe all of the rivalries will be put behind us, and we will all fight for what is rightly ours."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :
Wandering about London - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wandering about London - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:28 pm

"I never said that." she said looking a little hurt, "I would love nothing more than to see this hate put behind all of us and we all be able to co-exist but what I was saying was that I hope I never have to see that day come when we have to protect our forests from humans like that."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :
Wandering about London - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Wandering about London - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:35 pm

Sammael smiled, "Mmmm, well it probably won't be in your life time. Hopefully they won't ever find it, all i'm saying is that they might."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:38 pm

"As careless as I am probably not." she said smiling, "I live for the moment, stupid I know, but if you live your life and don't take risks you'll regret it more."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:47 pm

Sammael shrugged, "life's more interesting if you can be killed at any moment. It gives it some thrill, adreline rushes are great!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:49 pm

"I suppose," she said smiling, "Though I've never been in any real danger."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:51 pm

Sammael smiled, "Well you are in real danger now! What if i were suddenly to turn on you and attack you? Isn't that danger enough?!" He chuckled, lightly.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:53 pm

"You already said you wouldn't though." she said smiling. "And I don't think you'd be one to lie about something like that now would you?"
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:56 pm

Sammael smiled, crookedly, "How can you be sure, though? Maybe my hunger will suddenly kick in, and then i would attack you without meaning too!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:58 pm

"Poor little defenseless me?" she said acting shocked, "Now why would you attack me?"
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:01 pm

Sammael laughed, "Defensiveless?! I doubt it! Knowing you elves, you probably have a blade strapped to your leg, and of course there's elven magic." He smiled, "No, i won't attack you, well unless i great extremely hungrey, really quickly, which won't happen.....i hope!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:08 pm

"Who knows where I hide weapons." she said smiling, "Its something I wouldn't tell anyone, element of surprise."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:29 pm

Samamel nodded, "Of course, that's the best way to go about it. Always leave your enemies guessing." He smiled, crookedly, and looked out at the park again.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:21 pm

"Why do you think I'm not saying." she said as she watched some people walk past them.
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:03 pm

Sammael shrugged, "Because have been taught not to trust vampires, and because you probably still don't trust me, which is a good thing. Never let your guard down, even amongst friends."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:21 pm

She looked at him seriously, "Well, I don't." she replied, "Its rare occasions I let my guard down with anybody. Not just vampires. You never know who you can trust now a days."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:25 pm

Sammael laughed, "Yes that is true." He smiled, broadly, "I only fully trust Saku, but he has always been there and will always be there, i know that."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:48 pm

"Nobody has ever been there for me." she said smiling, "Guess thats why I have problems trusting people. I'm not as naive as I let on to be."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:11 pm

Sammael chuckled, "Well that's hardly your fault. We learn to protect ourselves from things which have hurt us in the past. Not physical hurt, emotional or mental hurt."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:13 pm

"I guard my heart because I know if I don't I'll get hurt." she said smiling, "So I come off as a b*^$h most of the time."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:19 pm

Sammael chuckled, "I wonder what people see me as. A stuck up b****d i guess !!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:20 pm

"I don't." she said smiling at him sweetly, "Of course maybe thats because i understand why you are, because its a reason similar to mine."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:21 pm

Sammael nodded, "Yes that must be true, as i don't think you are a b***, even when i first met you."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:34 pm

Christabelle smiled, "Well then you must be one of the few." she replied laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering about London
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fading Heart :: Cities :: London-
Jump to: