Fading Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Heart

*~Do not go where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail..~*

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering about London

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Number of posts : 131
Health :
Wandering about London Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Wandering about London Right_bar_bleue

Race : Vampire
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Character
Pregancy Status: N/A
Children: None
Relationship Status: Single

Wandering about London Empty
PostSubject: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:45 pm

Sammael flinched away from the sun as it beat down on him. The concrete under his feet was dry and cracked, and everybody was looking hot and bothered. The sun didn't effect him too badly, but he still wore a long, black leather cloak and hat, so only a bit of his skin could be seen. He looked about, as people pushed and shoved to get to places. He didn't like the city, it was much to enclosed for his liking, but he wanted to explore it. He sighed, feeling some what lonesome without Saku by his side. He had taken extra precausions before coming into the city, so he was less likely to want to feed, but the smell was still very tempting. He turned off the busy pavement and walked across the road towards a park. The cool shade of a large oak tree was very welcoming as he sat down, leaning against it, and pulling out a hip flask full of some potent liquid. He took a gulp and smiled, "Aah that's better."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Number of posts : 232
Health :
Wandering about London Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wandering about London Right_bar_bleue

Race : Elf
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Character
Pregancy Status: Not pregnant
Children: none
Relationship Status: Single IRL-taken

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:18 pm

Christabelle walked down the busy streets with her hair down hiding her ears. The weather unbearibly hot for the season. It didn't bother her as much as it would someone else but still her fair skin tinged a bit as the sun beat down on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefideliuscharm7.niceboard.com
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :
Wandering about London Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Wandering about London Right_bar_bleue

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:32 pm

Sammael's nostrils flared as he smelt an elf walking on the pavement from where he had just come. He looked up and tried to pin point which one, finding an elven girl with fair hair. He smiled, a hint of evil in his eyes, they always strayed across his path. He didn't move, wondering what this girl was doing in London.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :
Wandering about London Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wandering about London Right_bar_bleue

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:39 pm

Christabelle noticed a park across the street and made her way across taking in what fresh air she could once in the park. She found a tree that from what she could tell was not occupied by anyone and sat down welcoming the shade.
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:01 pm

Sammael tensed as the elf sat down on the opposite side of the tree. He could smell the sweet fragance of her blood, elves had a very floral smell to them. He took a deep breath and smiled, his eyes turning pitch black. 'No, not in daylight,' he thought, clenhcing his hands into fists, attempting to resist the urge to kill the elf. He took another swig of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:04 pm

Christabelle let out a sigh and closed her eyes, relaxing in the shade, "Why did I even come here?" she asked herself, "The human world is so... confined." she continued to think as she laid down on the ground playing with a blade of grass.
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:07 pm

Sammael glanced around the edge of the tree, at the elf. 'Why are they always so pretty?! It makes killing them very hard indeed,' he thought, also letting out a sigh. He smirked, "Thank you, Saku," he whispered out loud. 'I'm glad he taught me to feed from people again, it is so much nicer.'
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:11 pm

Christabelle rose up when she heard someone whisper. "Who's there?" she asked looking around. She saw nothing, "This city must be making me paranoid or something."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:19 am

Sammael chuckled quietly, "Someone who shouldn't be here," he replied, his voice quiet. He smiled to himself, "And i don't think you should be here either." He looked around the tree again, chuckling, as he saw her looking about the park. His hand went out into the sunshine and he whipped it back, 'I've spent too long out here,' he thought as he looked at his now red hand, which slowly turned back to a pale white. 'At least we heal quickly,' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:04 am

She looked and saw the vampire from the forest, "Speaking of which, isn't it a little too bright for you to be out here?" she asked him curiously. He didn't scare her in the least. At least when it was one on one she wasn't scared.
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:54 pm

Sammael chuckled, "Oh yes, but where's the fun in staying in a forest all the time?! A bit of pain never harmed anyone." He smiled brightly, his white teeth flashing in the sun. He moved so that he was facing her, but still in the shade, even his fast healing couldn't stop him from turning into ashes in that light. "And i have protection," he said, indicating his leather coat and hat.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:01 pm

She looked at him curiously, "But a bit of pain for whom?" she said now facing him. She noticed the hat and coat and grinned, "I see."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:03 pm

Sammael's smiled dropped slightly, but he caught himself, "Well for everyone. We have all done bad things, therefore we should all have some pain. We must pay for the things which we have done, that is why i except the pain." He smiled and stretched his pale hand out into the sunlight, leaving it there until the skin turned red and began to blister. He watched it for a while, then pulled it back into the shade, where after a few moments, it returned to its normal colour, only slightly pinker.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:08 pm

Christabelle looked down at her hand, almost as equally pale except she had some color to it since she was infact living. "You're crazy." she said looking at him. "It's almost as if you have a death wish."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:10 pm

Sammael laughed, loudly, "How can i have a death wish if i'm already dead?!" He smiled, his eyes bright and alive. "Perhaps we are all a little crazy in our own way."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:13 pm

She laughed at him, "Guess you're right about that," she said, "How much more dead can you get?" She calmed and went back to speaking normal, "I suppose we are...Like an elf in a human city...its almost absurd."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:18 pm

Sammael smiled, "i guess when you stop feeling, you are dead." He paused and looked about at the few humans who were walking in the park, "I don't understand how they can live in those buildings, cooped up like animals everyday. Urgh, i can't stand it. I don't even know why i came here, it just makes me feel trapped. And the air is so unclean." He smiled, thinking about the fun he was going to have that night, when his prey was much easier to catch.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:22 pm

"I know how you feel." she replied watching the humans walk through the park, "I hate the fact that I have to stay in those buildings...and if the air was anymore unclean I wouldn't be able to breathe."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:24 pm

Sammael frowned, "Why do you have to stay in them? No one is forced to do anything. Why can't to stay in your home land?" It seemed odd that an elf was staying in the city, but he guessed that there were gangs of elves, vampires and werewolves in the city.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:28 pm

"I'm visiting I guess you could say." she replied, "I was kept in Meria up until my grandmother died a few years ago...I've rarely been out of my home lands."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:30 pm

Sammael gave her a skeptical look but shrugged, "I just like exploring, although Bel' Nir always provides surprises." He smiled, evily, "And the hunting grounds are much better around here," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:32 pm

"And I'm sure the prey is much easier to lure, am I right?" she asked him curiously. She had never had an in-depth conversation with a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:35 pm

Sammael smiled, glad that she seemed a bit interested, "Yes, much. Especially the ladies. They fall for the pale skin, muscular body and sweet fragrance of our skin! Drawn like moths to the light." His eyes glazed over slightly and he looked off into the distance. Shaking his head, he turned back to the elf, "Why, may i ask, are you interested in my hunting? I always thought elves were peace loving creatures."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:39 pm

She laughed a little as he talked about hunting, but grew a serious look when he asked her why she wanted to know, "I'm just curious is all." she replied smiling, "Not everyday you talk to a vampire and they don't want to attack you for your blood."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:42 pm

Sammael smiled, "Oh i fed well before i came here, you have no idea how tempting it is to walk around those humans. You can only imagine the different smells coming off them, inticing you in. But tonight will be fun, the cover of darkness is always a useful tool."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering about London
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fading Heart :: Cities :: London-
Jump to: