Fading Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Heart

*~Do not go where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail..~*

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering about London

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Number of posts : 131
Health :
Wandering about London - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Wandering about London - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Race : Vampire
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Character
Pregancy Status: N/A
Children: None
Relationship Status: Single

Wandering about London - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:31 pm

Sammael laughed, "Yes, that is very true. I think a lot of people like the sense of danger they get. People are afraid of the dark, but it is more a fear of the unknown. Unless you have good eyesight, the dark can seem very imposing. What other threats are there?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Number of posts : 232
Health :
Wandering about London - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wandering about London - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Race : Elf
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Character
Pregancy Status: Not pregnant
Children: none
Relationship Status: Single IRL-taken

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:34 pm

Christabelle laughed, "Just there are dangers at night that some wouldn't realize." she smiled, "Like I said, the night seduces and intrances you..Its part of its magic."

((OOC: I have to run to the store...I should be back in like 10 minutes or so...lol))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefideliuscharm7.niceboard.com
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :
Wandering about London - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Wandering about London - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:39 pm

Sammael frowned, slightly confused about her words, but shrugged, "If you say so. THe biggest threat that the night holds for me is werewolves, or anything of the were- variety," he smiled, crookedly.

[ok no worries Smile]
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :
Wandering about London - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wandering about London - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:08 pm

She looked at him curiously, "Why do they pose a threat to you? I know that there is hatred between your kind, but why there is puzzles me.
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:18 pm

"It goes a long way back, i'm not certain on why. I guess something happened between our kinds hundreds, maybe thousands, of years ago, and that hatred has been pasted down ever since. I have my own reasons for hating them. One killed my father." He sighed and looked down at his hands.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:22 pm

Christabelle looked at him, "As far as I know my father was turned by a vampire." she thought back to what her grandmother had told her, "When my mother was pregnant with me...She died shortly after I was born."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:32 pm

Sammael sighed, "I am sorry for your losses. It can happen to anyone. I don't remember anything about my human family. Sometimes i wonder what i was like, as a human i mean, i wonder about my past. But there's no way for me to get any information on it."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:34 pm

"I'm used to it." she said smiling, "I never knew them so what could I have missed? Besides, from what I've been told its not good to dwell on the past, especially because it can not be changed."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:46 pm

Sammael nodded, "That much is true. They always say "leave the past behind you" but its funny how it always creeps up on you, especially when you least expect it."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:48 pm

"Yes it is." she replied smiling. "Like now when I need to remember things of my past I cannot."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:52 pm

Sammael looked at her and frowned, "Why do you need to know about your past now? Maybe you should see one of my kind. Some of us have mind readings powers which are pretty advanced. They might be able to help you remember."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:54 pm

"I'm not really sure why I need to know it." she said sighing, "One of your kind keeps stalking me and pestering me about some prohecy which I was told about when I was little but I don't remember any of it."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:57 pm

Sammae frowned, "Oh was that the guy in Bel' Nir? I don't know him that well. Me and Saku tend to keep ourselves to ourselves." He smiled, and chuckled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:59 pm

"Yes, the guy from Bel'Nir." she replied laughing, "Won't leave me or Ashellie alone. I tend to keep to myself as well." she continued to say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:01 pm

Sammael frowned, "I wonder why he is so keen to know this prophecy. It seems odd that a vampire is so interested in an elf's past."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:04 pm

"See thats the part that confuses me." she said looking at him, "I don't know whats so important that he would have to become involved with something that from what I remember has to do with the elves."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:10 pm

Sammael shrugged, "well i'm afraid i don't have a clue! I'm as confused as you are. Perhaps it is something to do with his past, i heard he was once an elf before he was turned...."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:12 pm

"Thats what he's told me before." she replied to him, "I wouldn't know though from what I know he was turned about 5 years before I was told about the prophecy. But it doesn't make since about him wanting to know about my past regardless."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:14 pm

"You're right there, it doesn't. Perhaps you should question him about it, i mean there has to be some reason. I've never even heard of this prophecy until now, so it must be a specfic reason for him to know. Unless he wants the information to do bad, and not good...."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:15 pm

"Wouldn't surprise me that he would want it to do bad," she replied, "He gives me some pretty bad vibes."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:17 pm

Sammael chuckled, "We're good at doing that! But i would be a bit careful around him. We can be very sly when we want to be!" He smiled, crookedly, turning to look at her again.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:21 pm

She looked at him curiously, "And is that what you're doing right now. Being sly to try and lure me into a trap?"
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:23 pm

Sammael chuckled. He thought for a few moments then said, "Well that was the plan to begin with, but i've grown to rather like you. You are different to the other elves, much more.....human...." He smiled, and added, "I shall just find someone else tonight."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:26 pm

Christabelle laughed a little, "You mean I'm not stuck up like most of the other elves then." she said curiously, "Not all of us are complete jerks."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:28 pm

Sammael smiled, "Well that much seems true. I would stay clear of Bel'Nir though. It's true that elven blood is the best. Many of us would bite first, and talk later." His smile faded slightly as he thought of Saku. 'It isn't his fault, he's had a tough past with humans and the like,' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering about London
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fading Heart :: Cities :: London-
Jump to: