Fading Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Heart

*~Do not go where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail..~*

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering about London

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Number of posts : 131
Health :
Wandering about London - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Wandering about London - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Race : Vampire
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Character
Pregancy Status: N/A
Children: None
Relationship Status: Single

Wandering about London - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:45 pm

Sammael turned back to her, "It depends how old you are. You can 'decide' how old you want to be. For instance i didn't want to be much older than 17, so i sort of 'stopped' my aging. But some people stay the same age as when they were turned."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Number of posts : 232
Health :
Wandering about London - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wandering about London - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Race : Elf
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Character
Pregancy Status: Not pregnant
Children: none
Relationship Status: Single IRL-taken

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:25 pm

Christabelle looked a little surprised at that, "I didn't know that." she replied in almost awe at the comment from him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefideliuscharm7.niceboard.com
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :
Wandering about London - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Wandering about London - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:48 pm

Sammael chuckled, "Not many people do. It's all a bit strange, and very complicated. Maybe it depends on the blood type or something!" he smiled, broadly.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :
Wandering about London - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wandering about London - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:24 pm

"Who knows." she said laughing, "I sure don't thats for sure!"
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:01 pm

Sammael chuckled, "It would seem so! There are many myths and legends about vampires, most of which aren't true, but there are some which are slightly true, if not completely true. The sunlight, for instance." He smiled, he wasn't going to give away all of his weakeness, even if they seemed to be getting on.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:17 pm

"I've heard so many myths about different things that I don't know whats true and what isn't." she said laughing lightly, "Though it is true that every myth has a small bit of truth to it. Otherwise it wouldn't exsist."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:20 pm

Sammael chuckled, "Yes i guess that is true! They must have started from something. I guess a human must have seen one of us, and then as the story got passed down from generation to generation, it was altered."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:32 pm

"That happens with oral heritege I suppose." she said smiling. "Who knows whats been chnaged in our cultures over the years."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:42 pm

Sammael smiled, "Someone who has been here forever. There must be one elf or vampire who has been here since....well since whenever we were created."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:43 pm

Christabelle smiled at him, "Except the only problem with that theory is that elves while we age much slower than humans do have a life expectancy and are not immortal like vampires. Eventually we die."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:48 pm

Sammael frowned, "Oh i didn't know that. Wow we have both learnt something new today! Yes, we are damned to live for eternity. I can't imagine what it will be like." He shuddered slightly, thinking of how long eternity really was.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:54 pm

She looked at him and smiled, "You learn something new everyday! And yes, not a lot of people know that...They just assume that because we age so slowly that we live forever when infact we do not."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:58 pm

Sammael smiled, "Lucky you, i guess. Living forever, doesn't sound that great."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:02 pm

"No it doesn't." she replied, "Though I think humans have it the best. They have the shortest life span of us all."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:07 pm

Sammael laughed, sarcastically, "Oh yes but that is because humans are the best aren't they? They never do anything wrong, so therefore they get the shortest life. But us, no no no, we have to suffer for our sins."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:12 pm

"I never said that they were the best." she replied looking at him, "I simply stated that they have it the luckest because they will never know what its like to live as long as we do or know as much as us."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:14 pm

Sammael smiled, "I was being sarcastic, they are far from the best. Yes, we've killed before and we will again, but they, they kill the planet, our homes. And they don't kill because they need to feed, they kill over land and oil. It's stupid."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:46 pm

"I know." she said, "Its disgusting really."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:49 pm

Sammael chuckled, "But i bet the ones who have seen what i do would think i was disgusting. Imagine feeding of a human! They look down on us as if we are filth."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:56 pm

"Well I guess I could look at it as population control." she said smiling, "What they're doing is distroying everything."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:08 pm

Sammael sighed, "I guess. But if they are so bad, why are they the majority? All of this just gives us excuses to kill them." He raised his arms and gestured to the buildings surrounding them. "It was never like this before. It was all green, not grey."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:10 pm

"I don't know." she said sighing, "It honestly doesn't make sense really if you think about it. I wish it looked like it did even just twenty years ago."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:13 pm

Sammael nodded, "Yes, even then it was better. I guess that means this is just going to get worse and worse!" He smiled, "Cheery place we live in!!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:16 pm

"Makes me greatful for our forests huh?" she said smiling as she looked at him with bright eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:20 pm

Sammael chuckled, "Yes it does. But knowing them, they will probably find them and destroy that too." He looked at her and smiled, a hint of evil in his eyes, "But we will be there to stop them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering about London
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fading Heart :: Cities :: London-
Jump to: