Fading Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Heart

*~Do not go where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail..~*

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering about London

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Number of posts : 232
Health :
Wandering about London - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wandering about London - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Race : Elf
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Character
Pregancy Status: Not pregnant
Children: none
Relationship Status: Single IRL-taken

Wandering about London - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:50 pm

"I'm sure I don't know how tempting it is. I've never had to worry about that." she said smiling. "As long as you don't plan on hunting me I think I'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefideliuscharm7.niceboard.com
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Number of posts : 131
Health :
Wandering about London - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Wandering about London - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Race : Vampire
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Character
Pregancy Status: N/A
Children: None
Relationship Status: Single

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:09 pm

Sammael chuckled again, 'She has no idea,' he thought. "Oh no, of course not. What would i want with a pretty little elf like you?!" He chuckled and ran a pale finger across her cheekbone, tracing its outline.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :
Wandering about London - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wandering about London - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:13 pm

"Who knows why." she said blushing as he ran his cold finger across her cheek, "From what I've heard vampires think elves have the tastiest blood."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :
Wandering about London - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Wandering about London - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:19 pm

Sammael laughed again, "Oh that is very true. It is definitely the best blood i've ever had. It's just hard to get, we have to be careful, as i've said before, we don't want a war." He smiled, then placed his hand back by his side. He sighed and looked away, thinking of Saku.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:22 pm

"From what I've seen thats not always the case." she replied looking at the ground, "I've lost friends to vampires who didn't care about starting a war."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:28 pm

Sammael sighed again, "Yes, there are some of us who don't care. I'm not one of them. I used to drink animal blood up until reccently." He turned to her and smiled, before looking out into the park again, the familiar image of his sister rising in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:32 pm

"And what exactly brought about the change of no longer only drinking the blood of animals?" she asked looking at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:34 pm

"Oh Saku convinced me. It's not right. We were born to drink the blood of people, not animals. He said it made me weaker, which i guess it did. I wasn't as strong as everyone else." He faced her once again and smiled, "We do anything for the ones we love."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:41 pm

She kept her eyes on him, "Not really." she replied, "It takes a great strength to resist the urge to drink from people. Its a urge not many like you would be willing for resist."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:55 pm

Sammael smiled his thanks, "I guess you could see it like that, but then you don't understand the full story behind it. I drank animal blood because i was ashamed and afraid of something i did a long time ago. I drank out of fear, and that is what made it weak of me. But that is in the past now, and i am over it."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:00 pm

"I guess thats a good thing that you are over it then." she said looking at him, "But I don't know if that would be a good thing for all the people around here." she said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:08 pm

Sammael laughed, "Oh there are much worse things than me. I try not to kill my prey, i mean, i take little bits from lots of different people until i'm full. But it's hard, when the taste gets in your mouth, you feel like you can't stop, that's when people start dying."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:48 pm

Christabelle leaned against the tree. "What happens to those you do bite and not drink them dry?" she asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:01 am

"Nothing. They wake feeling a little dizzy, and they will have a small scar which they can't remember how they got, and then they go on living their life as normal. You won't turn them if you don't use your fangs." He smiled, again, it seemed odd that an elf was so interested in his feeding habits.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:19 am

"Sorry," she said blushing a little, "I'm told that I'm way to curious for an elf." she said laughing a little, "Horrible habbit of mine really."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:18 pm

Sammael chuckled, "Well i think it's a rather nice habit. It's interesting to find an elf who i can actually talk to, instead of having to tiptoe around, being careful of what i say." He smiled, and stretched his legs out, so that his feet were out in the sun. It was a pleasant warm feeling that he got, even with heavy leather boots on, the sun still had a small effect on his skin. He closed his eyes and leant back against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:42 pm

"That doesn't bother you..being out in the sun like that?" she asked curiously, "Its nice to find a vampire who doesn't want to kill me or want me for some prohecy." she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:57 pm

Sammael chuckled but kept his eyes shut, "It doesn't bother me if i have protection. We heal quickly but the sun will still kill us if we stay out in it for a prolonged period of time. I've been out in it for too long now, which is why, as you saw earlier, that my skin burned so quickly. I will probably have to stay here until the sun sets now, rather stupid of me, but there isn't anything i can do now."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:02 pm

She laughed a little, "I think it would kill me on the inside if I wasn't able to stay out in the sun." She looked at her arms which were pink from being burned. "My only problem is that I burn extremely easy and then go right back from being pink to pale."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:06 pm

Sammael opened his eyes and glanced at her skin, "Would you prefer to be tanned? You get used to it. It's a bit strange when you've first been turned, i remember that i kept forgetting, and then getting bady burnt. I still have scars on my arms from it."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:09 pm

"It wouldn't bother me one bit either way." she replied, "I think I'd look rather funny being tanned though." She leaned back against the tree and sighed, "It is a pretty day today though."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:10 pm

Sammael looked about the park, "I much prefer the dark. Everything has a certain magical sense about it in the moonlight. But I guess it is pretty, the colours are very vibrant." He smiled, looking at the different plants.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:15 pm

"I'm not out much at night," she replied sighing, "Its slowly becoming less safe to venture out at night. But yes you're right, there is a certain magic about the night I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sammael Nightshade

Sammael Nightshade

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:25 pm

Sammael smiled, "I suppose my kind pose a big threat at night. Night to us, is your daytime. We are free at night, we have no restrictions." He smiled again, and looked back towards her.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:27 pm

She smiled at him, "That may just be one of the dangers that appear at night, there are many more." she continued to smile, "There is something about the night that seduces and intrances people."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about London   Wandering about London - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering about London
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fading Heart :: Cities :: London-
Jump to: