Fading Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Heart

*~Do not go where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail..~*

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a Trip in Tokyo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lone Alchemist

Number of posts : 22
Health :
a Trip in Tokyo - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100a Trip in Tokyo - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Race : Human
Registration date : 2008-06-18

a Trip in Tokyo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:35 pm

He just sat where he was, trying to calm his mind down. His mind was racing with thoughts of his family, friends, and others who were around back in his younger days... He got up and began to walk along the wall, and found a small shrine entrance. He didn't waste a moment, so he entered, showed his respects, and sat down next to a small shrine. Incense was burning, giving off a very relaxing, soothing smell. This helped him relax, but soon he had a very vivid flashback to his past... both pleasant, and painful.

((its ok, i may go to my online game soon.))
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Number of posts : 232
Health :
a Trip in Tokyo - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100a Trip in Tokyo - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Race : Elf
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Character
Pregancy Status: Not pregnant
Children: none
Relationship Status: Single IRL-taken

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:36 pm

Christabelle watched as he walked into the temple, "Stupid alchemist." she said after he left, "don't even go through the purifying process before you enter the temple."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefideliuscharm7.niceboard.com
Lone Alchemist

Health :

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:07 pm

His mind was cleared as he relaxed in front of the shrine. He let his memories float around in his mind, filling him with the warmth memories of his family. As they filled his mood for a bit, a dark memory surfaced, followed by countless others. Each one canceled out the joyous memories, until there was nothing but pain, strife, negativity, and darkness. He shook violently as he broke his concentration.

After 15 minutes, he payed his respects one last time, then walked back outside. He then began to pace the area around the temple. He felt a small breeze flow by, with a scent of exhaust that was out of place. He immediately knew his position was discovered, and took off into the woods below the temple. i will end this now... As he slid down the slick grass, he maneuvered to avoid the trees and bushes that were in his path, and while doing that, he was able to slide on a pair of gloves that had strange insignia's sewn into the palms.

As he reached the bottom, he took two steps and ducked down behind a bush. He didn't see anyone around, nor could he hear anything around. So with his senses heightened, he quickly dashed around in the shadows, avoiding any light. As he dashed around, he began to see military personnel in the area, some from the Japanese military and those of the American Military. He stopped as he saw an entrance to a Japanese Military Base. He knew he had to be crazy, but he was going to stop the fools who had been hunting.

((im gonna start posting again, so i hope everyone rejoins in activity))
Back to top Go down
Lone Alchemist

Health :

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:00 pm

As he got ready to charge, he slid on gloves that had different symbols sewn on the palms. He stepped out of the bushes and began to face the base. He was seen by two guards as he stopped about 10 feet from them. They yelled at him to freeze, but he just clapped his hands together, then bent down to the ground. He put his hands onto the ground, and looked up at the soldiers. As they moved towards him, the ground beneath them gave way. They fell into a pit that had been created, then roots made a mesh cover over the top, trapping them inside. "You are the lucky ones." He entered the base and began his attack.

He didn't get 5 steps into the base, when an alarm began to sound. Troops began to pour out of buildings, all armed and headed towards him. He found himself surrounded in a matter of minutes, countless number of arms pointed at him. A Captain walked infront of him and spoke with a smart-ass attitude. "You are out-numbered, out manned, and quite frankly screwed. Surrender and we won't have to take you out." The Captain had an evil smile on his face as he began to chuckle.

After hearing his offer, he himself began to chuckle. He put his hand on his face, then looked at the Captain. With a smirk on his face, he spoke. "You may have me out-numbered, but i am not out-manned. However, if you tell me why you want to capture me, then i will give myself up." The captain was dumbfounded at the request and ceased with the laughter. "Thats classified information you request. I can't release that information to a pathetic fool..." Before he could finish that sentence, Blade had already clapped his hands and touched the ground. The reaction he started, ended with a nice rock fist uppercutting the Captain in mid-sentence. The troops opened fire without hesitation, but as the first round was fired, a earthen barrier was raised around himself, thick enough to make the guns ineffective. He only had enough time to get a new game plan set before the barrier gave way.

As the Captain stood back up, he screamed out an order with his broken jaw. As he made his way to the infirmary, tanks were called into the situation. As they arrived onto the scene, Blade had already left the barrier. He had transmuted a tunnel underneath, leading to a bunker of ammunition. As he climbed out of the hole, he noticed all the firearms and such around him. He couldn't help but tamper with them.

As he finished, he heard someone yell outside, then a door open on the other end. He quickly hid in a storage closet, then came up another plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a Trip in Tokyo
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fading Heart :: Cities :: Japan-
Jump to: