Fading Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Heart

*~Do not go where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail..~*

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a Trip in Tokyo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Alchemist

Number of posts : 22
Health :
a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Race : Human
Registration date : 2008-06-18

a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:40 pm

"Its Blade..." he uttered it just audible. then walked to the barrier's edge to see the note that was left by the Vampire. "Wretched creature." He walked back and looked at the wall.

"The reason they are after me, is because they see me as a threat. They don't know how to track me through my alchemy skills. They are following me because they want me to make weapons for them." He looked at the twilight that was beginning to break through. "they... they imprisoned my family, and are searching for me. But what puzzles me, is how they found out i can perform alchemy." he walked around and cursed at himself.
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Number of posts : 68
Health :
a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Race : Vampire

Character
Pregancy Status: n/a
Children: none
Relationship Status: single

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:57 pm

Nawat sits there for a little while longer." im bored wonder what the military ppl are up to" he then shadow walks through the shadow beside him back to the hole in the alley which they seemed to have made their temporary base camp and watches and listens.... after about 20 mins he hears some big wig Colonel named Wardwell tlking to one of his subordinates that the situation is getting out of control and that the young alchemist needs to be detained as soon as possible before he becomes a bigger threat to the US. then he over hears something very interesting....the alchemist was forced to create that tremor b/c the military had cornered him..."hmmmm...." he thought i wonder how military soldiers taste
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Number of posts : 232
Health :

Race : Elf
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Character
Pregancy Status: Not pregnant
Relationship Status: Single IRL-taken

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:25 pm

"Well I'm Christabelle." she said looking at what the vampire had done, "How can something so vile hurt such creatures? And your government is after you for your alchemy, I'd stop using it."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefideliuscharm7.niceboard.com
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:05 pm

after 6 soldiers disappeared they finally got restless and started to post extra watches to make sure that none else went missing so far 3 sgts, 2 privates, and a major had disappeared
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:11 pm

"And if that vampire keeps feeding, you won't have to worry about the military looking for you here." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:48 pm

After feeding on 4 more unsuspecting.... well maybe not unsuspecting.... soldiers Nawat finally found one that sated his generous appetite.... a colonel w/ a hint of gypsy blood in his veins and finally being sated he shadow walks back to the roof looking over the temple once more
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:51 pm

Christabelle looked outside of the temple, "Guess we didn't lose him for too much longer." she said to herself walking out onto the grounds. "Did you drink your fill then?" she asked loud enough for him to hear it.
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:01 pm

"Yes" Nawat says at the same level of sound, then mumbles " took forever to find someone NEW in there w/ some kind of magic in their veins.... damn mortals weeding out the tastyness...."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:05 pm

"No wonder you wanted me and Ashellie in the forest that day." she said laughing. "Or did you want us for another reason?"
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:06 pm

:: shrugs :: " i like elves sometimes for food sometimes for......other things"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:10 pm

Christabelle shuddered at the thought of being a slave for anybody, much less a vampire, "Disgusting." she spat at him.
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:19 pm

:: shrugs again :: " u'd be amazed at the amount of ur kind willing to couple w/ a vampire...."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:34 pm

"Thats not what disgusts me." she replied looking at him like he was stupid, "Its the thought of being someone's 'plaything' that disgusts me."
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:42 pm

:: laughs :: " Well i dont always use creatures for ::playthings:: as u put it.... i can be a pretty cool guy....when im not hungry"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:48 pm

"Well its obivous that there is a reason for you following me. " she said in return, "Mind telling me what it is?"
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:50 pm

" no.... thats for me to know and u to find out when u find out"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:57 pm

"Why don't you just tell me and save us both the trouble." she replied smirking, "Or are you planning on using me as a plaything for your pleasure?" she asked him questioningly.
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:59 pm

:: shrugs :: " maybe or maybe im just using u to get to ur lil friend....who is alluding me at the moment but the wolf i hired should be close to her now...."
Back to top Go down
Lone Alchemist

Health :

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:00 pm

"Excuse me for Interrupting, but answer me this Vampire. What did you learn from the Military?" He stood up and walked to the barrier's edge, careful not to pass through it. "or better yet, how many did you kill?"

He then turned to Christabelle, "just so you know, I can't stop using my alchemy. Its like a part of my being... if you don't understand, you will soon....." he kept quiet about the rest as he pulled his cloak more over himself.

"Oh and it wasn't all my fault about the tremor, so sorry for whatever i did to piss you off." He then turned and sat down on the ground, drawing a small diagram into the dirt. It wasn't anything alchemic, just a regular drawing. He smiled as he kept adding a little more to it each time he looked at it.
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:04 pm

" i killed 10 and they want to detain u at all costs.... and i figured out that they made u make that tremor that cost me my food.... so i took it from their skins"
Back to top Go down
Lone Alchemist

Health :

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:10 pm

he thinks for a second, then sighs, "and so does that mean your still aiming to bite me?" He could have decked himself for asking that stupid question. He waited for the answer... stop me at all costs? but i didn't do anything to provoke them.
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:11 pm

" not right now im full" Nawat says
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:52 pm

Christabelle laughed at the two almost bickering. It was quite a sight to see.
Back to top Go down
Lone Alchemist

Health :

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:29 pm

Blade turned to Christabelle who was laughing at him. "you know this isn't all that funny." He walked to a bench and sat down, holding his head. anyone could tell he had a Ton on his mind, and he was nearing a mental breakdown.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:30 pm

"Its hilarious from where I'm standing." she said looking at him.

((OOC: if I don't reply I'm caught up on dh and charm...lol))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a Trip in Tokyo
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fading Heart :: Cities :: Japan-
Jump to: