Fading Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Heart

*~Do not go where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail..~*

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a Trip in Tokyo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Alchemist

Number of posts : 22
Health :
a Trip in Tokyo Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100a Trip in Tokyo Right_bar_bleue

Race : Human
Registration date : 2008-06-18

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:40 pm

Blade walked through the busy crowd, exchanging glances from the occasional glance left to right. He then stopped and walked out and stood outside of what seemed to be an Arcade. Not liking the loud, busy city, he decided to find a quiet spot... but where to look. He then noticed a set of symbols that he recognized, so he headed towards it. He looked around again and saw that it was a stop on a train, so he walked to the train station, purchased a ticket, then departed on his way. He stood and held onto a pole as the train took off.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Number of posts : 232
Health :

Race : Elf
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Character
Pregancy Status: Not pregnant
Children: none
Relationship Status: Single IRL-taken

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:49 pm

Christabelle walked onto a train heading anywhere, she didn't care. She was exploring the human world and having a blast. Though she kept mostly to herself, "Um excuse me do you mind if I use this pole too?" she asked a human very politely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefideliuscharm7.niceboard.com
Lone Alchemist

Health :

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:57 pm

He heard someone talking to him in english and was surprised. "Sure, i don't mind." He moved aside and let her take his place, as he moved back to another place. He was intrigued that she was so nice and polite. He smiled as the train began to take off again.

After a few minutes passed, the announcer came on and spoke out saying something about 3 stops left before ending. He noticed he already passed his stop and decided to ride to the ancient shrine near the edge of tokyo. It was the next to last stop, so he was glad. He checked his right pocket and found his little black book was still there.

As he retracted his hand, the train began to slow down at the stop he wanted to get off at. He then began to make his way off the train. Standing outside on the platform, he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:03 am

As the train came to a stop Christabelle walked off of the train, greatful to be off of that hideous contraption. She hated the feeling she got as she was held in a metal contraption such as a train. She was surprised when she heard the man reply in english. She knew he was human, she could tell just by glancing. She hid her elven ears under her hair and walked off the train and onto the platform. She sighed and walked off of the platform and into a small crowd.
Back to top Go down
Lone Alchemist

Health :

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:15 am

He walked down a flight of stairs, and then noticed that he was completely lost. He watched for some life after everyone left the station. Standing at the bottom of the platform, he just leaned against the wall, under a flickering light. He began to get frustrated from the flickering of the light... He looked around in the area, to make sure no one was around. He pulled out a piece of chalk, drew something onto the light pole, clapped and touched the pole. A small jolt of electricity flew up the pole and into the light, and almost immediately it ceased to flicker and hummed with a bright glow. He rubbed the chalk drawing out and returned to leaning against it.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:21 am

Christabelle turned around and noticed what the human did. An Alchemist, she thought as she hid well out of his sight. When he finished she walked out very quietly, "Alchemy huh?" she said curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lone Alchemist

Health :

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:26 am

He heard someone speak out to him, he was taken by surprise by what she said. "what do you know of a forbidden art lost by time." He turned to face whoever was speaking to him. He saw that it was the girl from the train. He withdrew his arms inside his cape, and stood upright facing towards the stranger, with a stern look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:28 am

"A lot more than you think," she replied moving a strand of her black curly hair behind her ear. "My grandmother used to practice it."
Back to top Go down
Lone Alchemist

Health :

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:34 am

He couldn't say a thing, but his facial expression said it all. The utter look of Shock overtook him. "Wha.. what did you just say?" He couldn't believe what just came out of her mouth... her grandmother practiced it?! thats impossible. the works of alchemy have been lost through time. all ive been able to find are just bits and pieces spread out over the internet.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:36 am

"You heard me human." she replied, "Elves live longer than you." she went on to say walking up to him, "It was passed down through my family, only I was never taught."
Back to top Go down
Lone Alchemist

Health :

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:57 am

"Elf? am i hearing you right?" He watched her take some steps forward towards him. He attempted to look at her as she came into view under the lamp. he tried to confirm that she was an elf. "All through your family... if that is true, then why were you never taught this ancient technique?" He wondered if she was the real deal.
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Number of posts : 68
Health :

Race : Vampire

Character
Pregancy Status: n/a
Relationship Status: single

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:58 am

Nawat steps out of the shadows," there u are elf ive been looking for u every where since u escaped my poor little human pawn in that forest. u intrigue me...." points toward the human " whats ur interest in him....or can i have him for a snack?" grins at Blade and runs his tongue over his fangs
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:28 am

Christabelle looked at Nawat as he walked out of the shadows, "No, he may prove useful." she replied to him, "He's an alchemist. What about me intrigues you might I ask?" she looked at the vampire curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lone Alchemist

Health :

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:51 am

He took a step back and saw the new guest emerge from the shadows. not another one... wait, this one is different. are those?... He kept his cool as he kept his cloak around his body. This concealed his movement to where he could reach into his pocket. He reached inside his pocket and pulled out a small sheet of metal with something etched in the top of it. He then held it in his right hand, just in case something were to happen. "If you know whats best for you," he paused and took a step forward towards Christabella, "you will show a little more caution... Mr Vampire." He said this calmly as he moved right next to Christabella.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:11 pm

Christabelle took a step away from the human, "He plainly wants you not me. "she said looking to him, "And I'm sorry I don't want blood on my pretty dress."
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:30 am

Nawat steps closer to the elf and newly discovered alchemest w/ an easy stride and says," well elf u and ur friend so easily dispatched my human assassin and i merely wanted to chat....as for the human i was a little bit parched....but since the gushing blood is inevitable i guess i will have to find prey else where.... where is the nearest bar?" looks around," ive nvr been to japan b4"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:36 am

Christabelle looked at the vampire, "Oh, so now that I've dispatched someone hired to kill me, you want to talk?" she said rather distainfully, "Don't take offense but who's to say you won't try to suck my blood?" She looked around, "Don't ask me where the nearest bar is...I just know where the nearest temple is, I've never been here either."
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:18 pm

Nawat looks at the alchemest and says,"well then since the elf is worthless in the ways of this place....do u know where the nearest bar is?" looks over at christabelle," im not gonna drink ur blood....yet u amuse me far to greatly"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:20 pm

Christabelle looked at him, "Yet?" she said, "I've never heard of a vampire to amused to drink the blood of an elf over a human."
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:11 pm

Nawat looks at her, " well have u ever heard of a vampire that gets other being to do its hunting?" looks back towards the human,"so.... where is the nearest bar? or should i just drink from u?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:15 pm

Christabelle looked at him curiously, "Well no...but its not the strangest thing I've ever heard." She looked to the human, "I'd out with it if you knew because otherwise he's going to drink from you."
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:25 pm

Nawat looks around trying to find another human," where are all the humans i heard this place was over running w/ them"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:27 pm

Christabelle looked at him and began to laugh, "Well maybe they're in the underground." she said, "That's where we just came from."
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:30 pm

Nawat growls with displeasure and says," fine ill just coax one out"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:32 pm

Christabelle begun to turn around and walk, "Well I don't want to see it, alchemist you're on your own."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a Trip in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Trip in Tokyo   a Trip in Tokyo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a Trip in Tokyo
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fading Heart :: Cities :: Japan-
Jump to: