Fading Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Heart

*~Do not go where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail..~*

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Círdan Míriel

Círdan Míriel

Number of posts : 22
Health :
Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Race : Elf
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children:
Relationship Status: Single in RP IRL:Taken now shove off

Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:02 pm

he quickly put the bow on his back and the quiver, and ran after her. "wait don't go. i have something i want to ask you....can i come with you? i mean where ever it is that your going?"
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Number of posts : 79
Health :
Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Character
Pregancy Status: Not Pregnant
Children: None Yet
Relationship Status: Ashellie- Single Lillian- Single IRL- Taken

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:03 pm

"Why would you want to come with me?" Though she only came up to his chest, she stared at him as if she were the same height. "After that little episode, your lucky I didn't tear you apart." Her face flushed, not from embrassment but slight anger.
Back to top Go down
http://fadingheart44.heavenforum.com
Círdan Míriel

Círdan Míriel

Health :
Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children:

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:07 pm

"i have been in that shop for god knows how long and i want to leave and see the world..." god that was lame "i mean i can make you potions i'm one hell of a shot and...well...please?" wow feels weird begging someone shorter than me
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Health :
Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:09 pm

She slightly glared at him. "Fine.. but you protect yourself. I ain't takin' responsiblity if you get eaten." she turned and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Círdan Míriel

Círdan Míriel

Health :

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children:

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:11 pm

"eatin'! by what? alittle bunny? ha! i go hunting for bears ever month, they got some good meat ya know....so um...where are you going actually?"
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:13 pm

Lillian rolled her eyes ignoring his question and kept walking towards the darker end of the forest. LIke a child he is...
Back to top Go down
Círdan Míriel

Círdan Míriel

Health :

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children:

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:19 pm

"um i'm sorry but you didn't answer me. where are we going?" he said with alittle bit of fright and anticipation on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:20 pm

She bit her lip to keep from snapping at him. "My home...." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Círdan Míriel

Círdan Míriel

Health :

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children:

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:22 pm

"and where might that be?...oh and i don't think we ever introduced...haha silly me. i'm Cirdan of the family Miriel. and you?"
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:25 pm

"Lillian Rose." She said quietly, ducking underneath a dead tree branch. "And were heading to Bel'Nir, the forest of Vampires."
Back to top Go down
Círdan Míriel

Círdan Míriel

Health :

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children:

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:27 pm

he stops dead in his tracks "wait if thats your home then... oh god the the hell your going to drag me in there i'm just going to be another meal aren't i?"
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:29 pm

"No.." she turned, her red hair falling over her face. "You chose to follow me remember. If I was dragging you there, would I be talking to you?" she rolled her eyes and continued walking. "God, men of other races are idiots to."
Back to top Go down
Círdan Míriel

Círdan Míriel

Health :

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children:

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:31 pm

run s to chetch up with her "he i'm not an idiot! and i guess your right we wouldn't be talking but why are you taking me there then...i mean why are we going there?"
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:33 pm

She growled quietly, getting frustrated with all his questions. "It is my home, so I am going home."
Back to top Go down
Círdan Míriel

Círdan Míriel

Health :

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children:

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:35 pm

"alrighty then but....um..nevermind" he walks along behind her whistling a small elven tune.
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:39 pm

She ran her hands through her hair and moved through the trees, trying to block him out.
Back to top Go down
Círdan Míriel

Círdan Míriel

Health :

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children:

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:41 pm

"um i know you don't like me asking questions but will everyone else try to kill me?" he said with a small gulp
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:44 pm

She shrugged. "I dunno, guess you'll have to wait and see." She looked back at him with a grin as the trees became more dead like and the sky was fading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2