Fading Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Heart

*~Do not go where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail..~*

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Number of posts : 79
Health :
Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Right_bar_bleue

Race : Elf
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Character
Pregancy Status: Not Pregnant
Children: None Yet
Relationship Status: Ashellie- Single Lillian- Single IRL- Taken

Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Empty
PostSubject: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:07 pm

Lillian wandered around the borders of Meria, watching as elves went about their day. She growled quietly, but smirked. Why am I even here? She thought silently to herself. Her left the borders of the village walking towards the hilltops of the Valley of Ashes. Her long red hair flowing behind her with her white gown trail.
Back to top Go down
http://fadingheart44.heavenforum.com
Círdan Míriel

Círdan Míriel

Number of posts : 22
Health :
Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children:
Relationship Status: Single in RP IRL:Taken now shove off

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:16 pm

Cirdan went about his daily stocking of his potion shop "The Deadly Posion, Potions and Archery." Every thing was freshy stocked and ready to sell. "Time to deal with unruley costumers" he siad to himself. "Well got to make money somehow." He walked to the front of his little show and someone caught his eye as they walked by. He hollered to her "HEY MISS, care for a potion? Or there is archery in the back if you fancy that."
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Health :
Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Right_bar_bleue

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:59 pm

Lillian's body slightly jumped expecting noone to be this far out. She grinned. "I'll have a look, I guess..." she said softly, hiding her fangs behind her lips.
Back to top Go down
Círdan Míriel

Círdan Míriel

Health :
Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Right_bar_bleue

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children:

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:32 pm

"Good, good. i have a fine selection. What you intrested it?" he asks. "i have everying from giving someone gass to...death" he whispers the death becuase if he's cuaght selliung those he could be arrested. "oh and alst there is a archery range in the back if you want to check it out."
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:34 pm

Lillian blinked by his excitement in getting her to look. Hyperactive elf, ain't he? She raised an eyebrown and brushed her red hair behind her. "I think I'll check out the archery range," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Círdan Míriel

Círdan Míriel

Health :

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children:

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:38 pm

"very well, follow me" he leads her around back where there are 2 ranges set up. "what do you fancy?...in bows i mean" god that was close i though she would take that the wrong way...boy and she's cute he siad to himself giving off a slight blush.
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:42 pm

Lillian chuckled softly seeing his cheeks blush. Now... what was that? "Umm I perfer a long bow... even for my small size," she laughed at herself.
Back to top Go down
Círdan Míriel

Círdan Míriel

Health :

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children:

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:46 pm

"how long of a longbow...i mean sure right away" he runs off to get the bow picking the shortest longbow he could find and gives it to her.
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:48 pm

Lillian looked at the bow as she took it from him, her fingers brushing against his. She didn't say anything and took a arrow from the quiver hanging on the post. "So.. where's the target at?"
Back to top Go down
Círdan Míriel

Círdan Míriel

Health :

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children:

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:51 pm

"it's right down there." he points to a bail of hay target with a bullseye painted on it. "and wait before you shoot those arrows i forgot to ask if you a prefferanc on the type of arrow?"
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:59 pm

Lillian thought for a moment. "I can use any." she said.
Back to top Go down
Círdan Míriel

Círdan Míriel

Health :

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children:

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:03 pm

"ok with just go with the ones you got already." he "looks" her over and smiles. then shakes his head and says under his breath "no looking at the costomers."
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:07 pm

She raised an eyebrow and felt herself blushing a bit. "Strange...." she said under her breath and aimed the arrow she had in her hand. As her fingers slipped away, releasing it, it struck the target just above the bullseye.
Back to top Go down
Círdan Míriel

Círdan Míriel

Health :

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children:

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:10 pm

"ahhh i see you aren't a newcomer but yet not a pro either. that target was only 50 paces away (abut 50 yards) and you missed just by alittle." damn i only thought pro female archers were sexy but i thought wrong. he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:13 pm

She smiled. "Isn't my first time, a little rusty but yeah..." I hate being able to read thoughts... she thought as her cheeks turned red. She could hear every thought in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Círdan Míriel

Círdan Míriel

Health :

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children:

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:17 pm

he saw blush and smiled....but wait how could she know what i'm think to blush....oh god i'm confused. "you want to take a few more and then me move the target back?...you know get back into shape?"
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:23 pm

She shrugged. "Sure why not."
Back to top Go down
Círdan Míriel

Círdan Míriel

Health :

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children:

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:26 pm

he watches her take her shots and think in his mind how cute she is but he also thought why does she keep blush or look at me everytime i think like that....does she know what i'm think...oh god i hope not... he regains himself. "alright lets move it back." he walkis the the target and moves it to 100 paces. "ok lets see how good you are at 100."
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:32 pm

She shook her head slightly at his thoughts and straightened another arrow. She lined it up with the target the best she could and let it go. It flew through the air and struck the bullseye.
Back to top Go down
Círdan Míriel

Círdan Míriel

Health :

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children:

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:37 pm

che was amazed "nice shot but i don't think you could do it again. care to try?" i think she know what i'm thinking...wait then she knows i'm thinking this and thinking that i was going to test to see if she knew what i was thinking...but....oh god headache
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:40 pm

She smirked taking out another arrow. "Why not? Apparently I'm cute at it." As she said that she shot the second arrow and watched it flew, striking the tail end of the first arrow.
Back to top Go down
Círdan Míriel

Círdan Míriel

Health :

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children:

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:42 pm

jumps back in shock "wait what so you knew!?" oh god i'm dead she's gonna kill me "then you knew everything i thought...um...um...sorry" tying to act innocent
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:49 pm

Lillian set the bow aside and grinned, baring her fangs. "I have ways of figuring things out... Why would I kill you, elf boy?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Círdan Míriel

Círdan Míriel

Health :

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children:

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:52 pm

"boy!?!?! who are you calling a boy!?! i happen to be one of the best archers in all this valley! now you best reconsider who you are calling a boy!" almost yelling in her face oh god now she's gonna be mad at me and then not like me...damn it cirdan....damn it.
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:57 pm

She stared at him and smirked. "Reconsider it? Not so much." She handed him the bow and turned away. "Thanks for the practice. I think I'll be going now." She left some money on the shop counter and began walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*   Walking *Lillian and Cirdan* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking *Lillian and Cirdan*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next