Fading Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Heart

*~Do not go where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail..~*

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...Strange Land...

Go down 
+2
Sammael Nightshade
Ashellie Suicide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Number of posts : 68
Health :
...Strange Land... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100...Strange Land... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Race : Vampire
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Character
Pregancy Status: n/a
Children: none
Relationship Status: single

...Strange Land... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:07 pm

::laughs loudly:: " i was an elf too at one point in time u know and its not very elven like to throw temper tantrums at ur age"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Number of posts : 232
Health :
...Strange Land... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100...Strange Land... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Race : Elf
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Character
Pregancy Status: Not pregnant
Relationship Status: Single IRL-taken

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:10 pm

Christabelle was too far off in the distance to hear what he said. She looked around and sighed sitting down against a tree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefideliuscharm7.niceboard.com
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:12 pm

:: shakes his head :: "children.... guess ill just have to pop up maybe it'll startle something in her memory as towards that prophecy" Nawat sighs, and simultaneously appears in the shadows of the branch above Christabelle, and yells " WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:18 pm

"Go away!" she said crying, thinking of her past.
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:20 pm

:: sighs heavily :: " u know for an elf u really do act like a human.... u need to watch more startrek and learn from dr. spock.... now he was a good elf.... so now that ur thinking about every little word ur grandmother ever said to u do u remember ne thing else about the prophecy?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:28 pm

"I do not." she said looking at him with hatred, "And for a vampire you sure aren't good at reading minds...I wasn't thinking about what she said to me...I was thinking about how she died right after she told me about the prophecy."
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:46 pm

:: shrugs :: " what can i say i got.... lets say other talents instead of mind reading.... nvr liked it ne way made me feel funny...."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:01 am

Christabelle wiped her eyes and looked at him, "Well you don't have to use them you know, its very rude."
Back to top Go down
Crow Westward

Number of posts : 27
Health :

Race : Were-Kodiak (lycanthrope)
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Character
Pregancy Status:
Relationship Status: Single

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:04 pm

Crow watched as Chirstabelle stormed off and shook his head pulling out another cigarette from his pack. Dysfunctional couples.. he thought as he lit his cigarette inhaling it. I wonder what that Vamp meant by a prophecy? Crow shook his head again as he exhaled. This isn't any of my business ...it wasn't my business to begin with.. he looked over at Ashellie letting his cigarette burn between his fingers for a few seconds before taking another drag off it. I blame my hero complex...
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:02 pm

:: shrugs :: " i dont use them very often and when i do its usually nonintentional...."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:33 pm

Christabelle sighed, "So you used to be an elf huh?" she said rather shortly.
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:29 pm

"once upon a time in the past yes...."::eyes go out of focus then back into focus:: " but i dont remember much other than that...."
Back to top Go down
Crow Westward

Health :

Character
Pregancy Status:

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:27 am

Crow battled with himself on wither or not he should go after Christbelle and Nawat. God damn hero complex.. he thought as put on his shirt then holstering his pistols on his shoulders. He dressed Ashellie in his suit jacket. Then lifted her up on his shoulder as he whiffed the air pursuing the closet trail of iron that reeked from Nawat's breath. Making his way through the brush, he finally spotted. Christy sitting against a tree with Nawat not that far away from her.

He kept his distance from them and took a seat in the brush, laying Ashellie down beside him. Crow lit another cigarette and inhaled, as he eased dropped on they're conversation.
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:10 am

" but thats not the topic right now.... i need to find out about the prophecy"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:21 am

"I told you I don't remember any of it!" she exclaimed, "So why do you keep bothering me!"
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:13 pm

" Because i can for one and the other elf is to young to know.... and besides even if u dont know u can ask other elves....whereas i cant...." Nawat shrugs " so either way u are the useful one...."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:18 pm

"I'm younger than her." she said defensively.
Back to top Go down
H'rothgar Sightless

H'rothgar Sightless

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:19 pm

"True....but since ur not the main object of the prophecy u can still find it out easier"
Back to top Go down
Crow Westward

Health :

Character
Pregancy Status:

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:43 am

"Again with this prophecy." he muttered to himself,"What does he mean." Crow pondered and at the same time thought that he shouldve studied up on his Elf Mythology. He looked down at Ashellie then back up at Chirstabelle and Nawat.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:00 am

Christabelle turned to look at Crow, "did you say something?"
Back to top Go down
Crow Westward

Health :

Character
Pregancy Status:

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:29 pm

Crow gave out an awkward face as a sweat drop dripped from his forehead. " Talk about blending in." he thought to himself, he cleared his throat before speaking back. "I was just wondering what Nawat meant by a Prophecy." he said remaining in his concealed spot.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:41 pm

She looked at Crow curiously and then back at Nawat, "You and me both." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Number of posts : 79
Health :
...Strange Land... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100...Strange Land... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Character
Pregancy Status: Not Pregnant
Children: None Yet
Relationship Status: Ashellie- Single Lillian- Single IRL- Taken

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:38 pm

((*cries* I'm lost!))
Back to top Go down
http://fadingheart44.heavenforum.com
Ashellie Suicide
Admin
Ashellie Suicide

Number of posts : 79
Health :
...Strange Land... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100...Strange Land... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Character
Pregancy Status: Not Pregnant
Children: None Yet
Relationship Status: Ashellie- Single Lillian- Single IRL- Taken

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:08 pm

"The Prophecy..." Ashellie whispered looking at her hands that lay in her lap. She ran her fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
http://fadingheart44.heavenforum.com
Christabelle Whittle
Admin
Christabelle Whittle

Health :

Character

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:39 pm

"What about it?" Christabelle asked curiously. "Please explain it to me because I don't remember much of it at all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...Strange Land...   ...Strange Land... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...Strange Land...
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fading Heart :: Forests :: Bel'Nir-
Jump to: