Fading Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Heart

*~Do not go where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail..~*

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wichita Falls, Texas.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crow Westward

Number of posts : 27
Health :
Wichita Falls, Texas. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wichita Falls, Texas. Right_bar_bleue

Race : Were-Kodiak (lycanthrope)
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Character
Pregancy Status:
Children: none
Relationship Status: Single

Wichita Falls, Texas. Empty
PostSubject: Wichita Falls, Texas.   Wichita Falls, Texas. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:50 pm

Crow awoke up in the morning with the suns rays hitting his face. A bit disoriented he sat up and moped his sweaty face with his palms. The bed sheet felt wet from sweat, as a result from the unbearable humidity outside. The bed squeaked as he got up, he stood in front of the fan letting the cool air hit his bare body before turning on the local morning news.

"Good Morning I'm Keaton Fox." announced a handsome male news anchor, shortly followed by a female anchor "And I am Erin Shyrock. On Crime Beat this morning, a body of a high ranked gang member was found by a store manager. In front of the Discount Store on Kemp St. The police are left with a blank as this is the forth major gang member found dead this month."

Crow lifted his left eyebrow as he gathered his clothes,"That was fast." he thought to himself as he went to the bathroom, closing door behind him. He turned on the cool water in the shower then stepped in under it. "Ahhhhhh." Crow moaned softly as the cool water relived his warm body and cleansed it from all the sweat. He closed his eyes then let out a sigh,"He was a nobody anyway..." he thought letting the water hit his face, while lathering his body with a silk bar of soap. Letting the soap drip off his body while standing under the shower spout, Crow turned off the water feeling refreshed. Then stepped out and brushed his teeth before dressing up into a neatly pressed suit. He folded down the collar of his shirt and tugged on it before making his way down stairs to his office. Located in his back house.

He walked out the side door of his house and moved up the driveway before stopping, in front of his office door. He pulled out a ring of keys and slowly picked through them before unlocking the door and entering the building. He tossed the keys down on to his desk, as he dropped into his leather chair to wait for some business.

Crow twiddled his thumbs as he lounged back with his feet on the desk. He watched as the hour hand casually moved its way across the clocks face.He let out a sigh of irritation as he sat up dropping his feet to the floor"Two hours...two hours and nobody has called."he complained to himself as if it was something new. He rubbed his eyes before turning to his computer, he looked at a picture of a Show Girl that was dressed in high heels and black stockings that matched with the thong and silk corset. That he used as his background, he clicked the on the internet icon and started to browse through some vintage smut. He ogled the black and white pictures of the half naked women intently as he scrolled down the page.

Crow jumped when the phone rang behind him,"Jesus." he thought before laughing at himself. "Damn..old habits die hard." muttered softly as he picked up the receiver. "Hello?" he answered into the phone. "Crow Westward?" a man replied with a accent that Crow barely recognized" Chicago..maybe." he thought before replying."Yes this is him, how may I help you?". " I have a rather important case for you Mr. Westward so important in fact..I would like to discuss it at my Bar.". "Ok..do you have a address?" "I'm sure you heard of it..Black Water on North Scott st."

Last edited by Crow Westward on Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Wichita Falls, Texas.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fading Heart :: Cities :: America-
Jump to: